For a plethora of problems, a Network Reset is the best route forward.
1. Open Start menu and go to Settings
2. Click on "Network and Internet"
3. In the middle tab of the Network and Internet screen, at the bottom you will see "Network reset"
4. On the next screen click Reset now
5. Click Yes the prompt that follows. You will be advised that Windows will be restarted in 5 minutes. Do not restart yourself, you must leave Windows to do what it needs to in the background and it will restart itself. Ensure all your documents are saved and closed to prevent any loss of information.
6. When you PC comes back on, retry any network function that was not working properly and the majority of issues will be rectified by this.